We’ll Be There Every Step of the Way
We are looking for for career oriented and self-motivated individuals to join our team. View positions below for open opportunities. See something you qualify for? Submit your resume below!
Submit a PDF version of your resume through button below.
If your resume is selected and you are a good fit, we will reach out to you to set up an interview.
Wear professional attire and bring a copy of your resume with you to your interview.
If you are selected for the position following your interview, you will be hired and asked to join the Cox Residential team!
Duties and Requirements:
- Plan and schedule events, appointments, and trainings
- Take inbound calls
- Develop and implement filing systems
- Great multitasker
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Acute attention to detail
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience – high school diploma or equivalent is required (completion of business school or related legal secretarial degree is preferred)
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must be present at all times with positive and professional appearance
- Ability to communicate effectively through all levels of the company
- Experience in Microsoft Office and database customer software systems
- Must provide general support to visitors